segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

The Most Special Girl

I used to be a normal boy, with normal problems, with normal worries and with a normal life.
I used to go to school every saint day thinking that school were so boring, I used to think about girls, cars and soccer, and I used to waste my time doing nothing useful.
I wasn't happy and I had a bad life.
I did not use to plan my future. I just left things happen.
Life had no meaning to me.

Then you come up in my life and changed everything.
You appear like an angel and I felt in love with you.

You made me fell young again.
You have changed my thoughts and now sometimes I make useful things.
Now, when I go to school I think of you. I want to be with you.
Life does not suck anymore. Today I think that we have to enjoy our lives very much, and if it's possible with someone like you in our side.
Because with you, the day is always sunny, and the night has always a full moon.
With you, I started thinking about future, our house, our cars and our life together.

You’re my life now and I don’t wanna even thought of losing you.
‘Cause with you I'm happy. With you I smile for no reason. With you I can make life goes on.

You girl, is the most important person that I have ever known. Your shiny smile, your marvelous eyes, your pretty face and your strong personality have conquered me.
I'm yours baby. I am totally yours. Ask me what you want and I’ll just do.
And if you need me I'll always be here to you.
Because I honestly love you very much.

Gutim! Desking - Gustavo Germano Pereira
31 de agosto de 2009 - 21:40

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário